abhip1986
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Rog Phone 3 not getting charged with Original Charger and Original Cable
1) Its charging with another Type C Usb Charger
2) Noticed the charging was stuck at 13% for long time and then it did not charge until i plugged in another type c cable
3) Tried another phone with Asus Charger and Cable and it works fine
4) Tried charging on both side Ports and bottom one and waited for a while but battery not charging.
Problem appears to be with the ASUS Software.
Tried restarting the phone and also tried charging when the phone is OFF but still no luck
Phone is NOT overheating.
When you connect original charger and cable, you can see the 2 batter icon on the top and charging animation but it does not charge.
I purchased this one on the Flipkart launch date and now I cant even return it so please someone help me with this SOFTWARE issue.

19 REPLIES 19

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@abhip1986 I'm sending you instructions via PM on how to log your device, so we can check what's going on.

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Hi Gustav,
Thanks for the help!
I have replied you via PM with the information you requested. Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks!

sunnyxsteven2
Star I
I am facing the same problem with my Asus ROG 3.

abhip1986
Rising Star I
@sunnyxsteven2
Hey sunny , have you tried factory reset? If not can u give a try and see if it fix ur problem. Do let me know