This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 needs an update urgently

yogeio08
Star II
I have been using this Rog Phone 3 from the day i bought it from 3rd sale on flipkart India. The phone is really good but due to some bad steps/decision taken by Asus ruins all the experience For Eg BAD QUALITY AMOLED SCREEN.
This screen has some serious issues like heavy black crush on every app and it justs ruins the experience of watching media from any source either it is amazon prime, netflix and many , Image retention, Image tearing when moving from one story to another in instagram app some times the video or image shown gets pixelated i had to rewatch it.
The most important thing is that this issue is wide spread its not like that i am the only one suffering with the problem. Asus this phone has serious issue and you had to clear them out and also it is not yet cleared that this is a hardware issue or software. If its an hardware issue they are trying to hide it by optimising the colors of the display and if its a software issue then it is not yet been rectified and promises are made that it will be rectified with the future update.

7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
The next FOTA will drop now in October and includes further tweaks to the display. Please check it out after updating and get back to us with your feedback.

yogeio08
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

The next FOTA will drop now in October and includes further tweaks to the display. Please check it out after updating and get back to us with your feedback.

View post
Wow different mod but same statement 'further tweaks to display' thats means they will not provide any permanent fix/solution and as always just a tweak. I am not being judgemental just repeating what you had said.

maximumsid
Star III
yogeio08

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126915#Comment_126915

Wow different mod but same statement 'further tweaks to display' thats means they will not provide any permanent fix/solution and as always just a tweak. I am not being judgemental just repeating what you had said.

View post
Don't think anyone else had reported screen tearing, image retention, you're probably the only one who has it. Black crush issue is something I am facing too, but by 'tweak' they mean adjustments that would improve/fix it, 'tweaks' are a part of permanent fix.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
maximumsid

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126917#Comment_126917

Don't think anyone else had reported screen tearing, image retention, you're probably the only one who has it. Black crush issue is something I am facing too, but by 'tweak' they mean adjustments that would improve/fix it, 'tweaks' are a part of permanent fix.

View post
I posted about having an image retention. If you want to test it. Just go to the link below (i can post a link in here)
received-345180193378586.jpeg