Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 3 BOOT LOOPING

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I003D
Firmware Version:  WW-17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: CONSTANT
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
AFTER EDITING A SCREENSHOT FROM CALL OF DUTY MOBILE AND PRESSING SHARE MY PHONE SUDDENLY HANGED AND RESTARTED AND WENT ON BOOT LOOPING. I CAN ONLY ACCESS CSC FAST BOOT MODE AND NAVIGATE THERE BUT WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS THE RECOVERY MODE THE PHONE JUST CONTINUE TO BOOT LOOP AND WHILE BOOT LOOPING SOMETIMES WEIRD LINES APPEARS ON THE LOGO IMAGE. ANYONE EXPERIENCING THIS AFTER THE UPDATE? AND IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS? THANKS IN ADVANCE

3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
probably driver corrupted. If you have warranty get it to ASUS service, if not, unlock bootloader and reflash rom.

Danishblunt

probably driver corrupted. If you have warranty get it to ASUS service, if not, unlock bootloader and reflash rom.

View post
is that why my phone when connected via usb to pc is detected by the pc device manager as other device > android with yellow exclamation? if the driver was fine the pc should recognize it as ASUS BOOTLOADER with no exclamation since it is normal and I was in CSC Fastboot Mode. Just checking if I'm right. Thank you

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mark_saldivar22

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161120#Comment_161120

is that why my phone when connected via usb to pc is detected by the pc device manager as other device > android with yellow exclamation? if the driver was fine the pc should recognize it as ASUS BOOTLOADER with no exclamation since it is normal and I was in CSC Fastboot Mode. Just checking if I'm right. Thank you

View post
No, it's just windows being windows. The fastboot drivers need to be installed via signature enforced off mode otherwise windows will install the wrong drivers for the phone in fastboot. It always wants to use ADB drivers for some reason.