This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 Audio delay while using razer hammerhead wireless

stratis94
Star I
hello guys,i just bought razer hammerhead truewireless.I connected it with my rog phone 3 tencent games edition and i have delay at the sound only at the games. Im watching videos perfectly but in the games i hear the sound like 3D and with delay,Do u have any ideas whats the problem ?
Firmware version WW-17.0823.2012.122
4 REPLIES 4

MV
Rising Star II
stratis94

hello guys,i just bought razer hammerhead truewireless.I connected it with my rog phone 3 tencent games edition and i have delay at the sound only at the games. Im watching videos perfectly but in the games i hear the sound like 3D and with delay,Do u have any ideas whats the problem ?

Firmware version WW-17.0823.2012.122

Rog phone 3 Audio delay while using razer hammerhead wireless
Random duplicate reply.

MV
Rising Star II
TWS/Wireless earphones will have latency while gaming whichever ones you buy. Even if companies tout to have aptx low latency or gaming mode built in, nothing can replace your old trusty wired earphones which have almost 0 latency.
FYI, hammerhead wireless has 60ms latency in gaming mode. It can be lesser but will always be there.

stratis94
Star I
Well I already knew that,I connected the wireless earbuds to my previous mobile phone and worked perfectly.So it's Rog's phone problem.Just to know the delay its about 1second.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
stratis94

Well I already knew that,I connected the wireless earbuds to my previous mobile phone and worked perfectly.So it's Rog's phone problem.Just to know the delay its about 1second.

View post
I have tried boss TWS which cost around 15k INR and song xm3 which cost around 20-25k INR and both have latency