siddhu_massachu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: .147
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It is very sad when other brands are releasing the model names that will get android 12 update and we are still waiting for android 11. We know we are going to get Android 11 sooner or later even if it is too late. Can you guys let us know whether Rog phone 3 will get android 12 in the future? Considering this is a premium phone with powerful processor and all, this can handle it. Will Rog 3 get android 12? We deserve it. Please don't let us down.
6 REPLIES 6

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi siddhu,
Thanks for sharing and yes Android 11 will be rolled out soon as it is in final beta stage. Better to be stable rather than buggy early.
Other companies may launch first but there are lot of issues and bug that you can see if you research further, don't want to compare but ROG Phone UI is quite huge and needs lot of optimization before it is rolled out for all.
Android 12 list or eligible devices will see the update as and when evaluation is completed.

siddhu_massachu
Star II
Yes. Please let Rog 3 get android 12. It will give confidence for us to buy more ASUS/RoG products in the future.

Scorpion
Rising Star I

siddhu.massachusets

Yes. Please let Rog 3 get android 12. It will give confidence for us to buy more ASUS/RoG products in the future.

View post
Yes I totally agree with you! Also I'm very excited to see A12 on ROG 3!!

rishishahu112
Star III
We are ready to pay a small fee for the android 12 update.