waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, how are you finding the Android 11 Update?
Any noticeable differences?
Is battery life the same, worse or better than Android 10?
Black crush been fixed?
How is temperature of phone?
Is there volte in UK?
Overall, do you prefer Android 10 or 11?
Any info, as much as possible would be highly appreciated as I haven't updated yet but willing to update based on feedback,
Thank you.
23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
1.) many users have praised for A11 version to have a much more smooth UI, probably due to much updated ZenUI
2.) Android 11, is mostly a polished A10, aside from bubbles I don't think there is anything a normal user would notice, however there are optimizations all over the place.
3.) Should be better, as for what battery life actually is on the A11 version, has yet to be seen. Some Beta testers have reported better battery life, however this might be placebo. So take it with a grain of salt.
4.) We don't know yet, but beta version didn't.
5.) I doubt anything changed there.
6.) I haven't heard reports of people mentioning lack of UK VoLTE, but who knows at this point, VoLTE is always a big topic on any ASUS phone.
7.) Since Android 11 is a polished Android 10, I doubt anywould would prefer the older OS, I think the better question should be if people prefer the old or new ZenUI.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
I mean everything is smooth AF! But as mentioned new zenui , there nothing noticable change in UI until you start agressively netpicking so yea , all we can say is polished A10 and yes worth upgrading from A10

AVS
Star III
Saifuddin

I mean everything is smooth AF! But as mentioned new zenui , there nothing noticable change in UI until you start agressively netpicking so yea , all we can say is polished A10 and yes worth upgrading from A10

View post
Is the new UI similar to the one on rog 5? Like i see some features like eSports mode in rog 5, did they arrive on rog 3 after the update??

Im from india too but didn't get the update 😖, waiting for it

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
currently A11 starting with Taiwan only. You can however manually update using the global or TW download centre. some users have already did that.