This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

RL_ASUS
Star I
Natorious1776

I thought I would share this ridiculous response from the CEO's office. Basically saying it's because AT&T doesn't use 3G anymore but she fails to understand ROG3 has VoLTE built-in and that's what Att uses now and VoLTE worked fine on Android 11 without 3G. She told me to look at buying their other phones, all the email did was make me more angry.

screenshot-20220722-213504940.jpg

View post
Hi Natorious1776, This is not a normal reflection of how our company handles customer service. If you would allow, DM us your case # so we can follow up and look into the case history. This case feedback will be forwarded to our Management team here in North America to avoid the same issues going forward. We are deeply sorry for the misinformation you've received from our Service Team. As you know, the new firmware should be in the next FOTA scheduled for next week. Please let us know if any further assistance is needed and we'd be glad to help!

javcarbe
Star III
screenshot-20220725-073234785.jpg
Try to called me if the problem is not available to make or receive calls.

Natorious1776
Star III
javcarbe

screenshot-20220725-073234785.jpg

Try to called me if the problem is not available to make or receive calls.

View post
OMG Katie E. is clueless, this was a flagship $1000phone 5G phone with 4G and VoLTE capabilities. Doesn't matter if AT&T discontinued 3G, VoLTE should still work like it did with Android 11

javcarbe
Star III
Again Katie E. doesnt know what she said, this phone was selling as compatible with att, with android 10 and 11 works, the updates are automatic only message reboot your phone. Again poor customer service, this job is for a person who know the products. She called me what part of I can't received calls she doesn't understand....
Thanks Javier

javcarbe
Star III
Natorious1776

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/220299#Comment_220299

OMG Katie E. is clueless, this was a flagship $1000phone 5G phone with 4G and VoLTE capabilities. Doesn't matter if AT&T discontinued 3G, VoLTE should still work like it did with Android 11

View post
I paid more than 1k is the 16ram and 512 storage