This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Natorious1776
Star III
eqlmhrheqlm

it works fine on my phone

screenshot-20220723-000113961-1.jpg

View post
Exactly why are you here then? Your carrier probably still uses old 3G tech which many carriers are discontinuing.

Natorious1776
Star III
I thought I would share this ridiculous response from the CEO's office. Basically saying it's because AT&T doesn't use 3G anymore but she fails to understand ROG3 has VoLTE built-in and that's what Att uses now and VoLTE worked fine on Android 11 without 3G. She told me to look at buying their other phones, all the email did was make me more angry.
screenshot-20220722-213504940.jpg

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
1. I'm nevet buying ASUS devices ever again after seeing DEAD mods on this forum who just IGNORE the posts before those get auto closed!
2. Why is none talking about Jio VoLTE in India?! The LTE call just doesn't work until I restart my device like 4-5 times!
3. A12 to A11 rollback seems to be the only option left to me but, CONGRATULATIONS TO ASUS, they haven't bothered to put a detailed process up anywhere on their websites or forums!
I'm so fkn pissed off with negligence of Asus with the costly phones!
It's not the PRICE that should be high. The after sales support should be TOP NOTCH as well!
If it's not, the brand will automatically get wiped out from the market!

javcarbe
Star III
I have computers Asus never a problem until now with the phone, I don't like how Katie E. Answer about this situation, i spent more than 1 k in this phone 512 space And 16ram , easy answer get a new... Customer service very poor.

Mattias_ASUS
Deepan_Ch

1. I'm nevet buying ASUS devices ever again after seeing DEAD mods on this forum who just IGNORE the posts before those get auto closed!

2. Why is none talking about Jio VoLTE in India?! The LTE call just doesn't work until I restart my device like 4-5 times!

3. A12 to A11 rollback seems to be the only option left to me but, CONGRATULATIONS TO ASUS, they haven't bothered to put a detailed process up anywhere on their websites or forums!

I'm so fkn pissed off with negligence of Asus with the costly phones!

It's not the PRICE that should be high. The after sales support should be TOP NOTCH as well!

If it's not, the brand will automatically get wiped out from the market!

View post
@Deepan_Ch I updated yesterday about the situation getting a fix next week, last time I checked I was very much alive but thanks for the concern.
Katie doesn't seem to be involved in this situation and is provably not aware of the issue, that's why we are handling it.
I get it, it's easy to get angry but remember we are just people doing our best.