This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 3 volte not functioning after update android 12 (31.0210.0210.230) not rooted

peysal92
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

209 REPLIES 209

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219705#Comment_219705

The issue has been escalated to "very high priority", I am expecting an update soon.

View post
It should be "critical", i mean for crying out loud, people are unable to make calls. I don't suffer from this as much since I can use 3G but If i couldnt Id be pissed as well.

Mattias_ASUS
UPDATE
I got info from the R&D team and they have found the issue and it will be solved in the next FOTA scheduled for next week.

Ironwood
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

I got info from the R&D team and they have found the issue and it will be solved in the next FOTA scheduled for next week.

View post
Happy days! Thank you.

jajajeng
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

UPDATE

View post
At last, got something to hold up, tq asus RND team, but u guys better hope next updte is workout, i have shit enough already for the past week

Mattias_ASUS
jajajeng

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219857#Comment_219857

At last, got something to hold up, tq asus RND team, but u guys better hope next updte is workout, i have shit enough already for the past week

View post
Oh shoot, I hope your next week is better! Know the feeling, had a pretty hard week myself!