This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 Front Display and back Gorilla Glass panel broken

dbyaphets
Star I
I accidently dropped my phone and my display got damaged partially. within less than a minute, entire display turned black screen and the phone became completely in accessible. Because of the drop my back panel got damaged too. the back glass has been shattered. I have used other premium flagship phones such as OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 5T in the past and to be honest they were not as fragile as ROG 3. This isn't what I expected from this Flagship phone.
I contacted Asus Service Centers in Mumbai (Contact details were shared by Asus Support) and both of my nearest service centers have not yet started supporting for ROG 3 related issues. Upon contacting I was told that they're going through training for this new device and they wouldn't be able to comment on when they would be able to repair or provide any assistance with this phone.

Please advise, I need an estimated cost of repairs for my phone in Mumbai, India.
6 REPLIES 6

hermantan89
Rising Star I
wokwokwok....
this is your fate, duds.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
dbyaphets

I accidently dropped my phone and my display got damaged partially. within less than a minute, entire display turned black screen and the phone became completely in accessible. Because of the drop my back panel got damaged too. the back glass has been shattered. I have used other premium flagship phones such as OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 5T in the past and to be honest they were not as fragile as ROG 3. This isn't what I expected from this Flagship phone.

I contacted Asus Service Centers in Mumbai (Contact details were shared by Asus Support) and both of my nearest service centers have not yet started supporting for ROG 3 related issues. Upon contacting I was told that they're going through training for this new device and they wouldn't be able to comment on when they would be able to repair or provide any assistance with this phone.

img-20201104-184003497.jpg

img-20201104-183926646.jpg

Please advise, I need an estimated cost of repairs for my phone in Mumbai, India.

ROG 3 Front Display and back Gorilla Glass panel broken
It's probably going to cost you 15k+ (rog phone 2's panel is listed on Asus's website for 15k)
The panel itself is around 15-16k imo
The angle at which the phone drops, height and "luck" all play a factor in such cases

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dbyaphets,
Please check your PM.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
this also happened to me last month, the display crack a little barely seen but the display already flickering and after an hour screen turn completely black. It cost me 22k php to repair the screen almost half the phone price. now i only touch my phone for minutes got me traumatize.