This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 facing multiple problems...... disappointed with the phone.

dasn252
Star III
Rog 3 faces various major problems
1. Heat quickly while playing and charging, it over goes around 47° it is so dengerous.
2. Black crush , i don't see any movie peacefully it is soo bad.
3. Ghost touches while playing games, mostly in pubg it is very irritating..
After spending 50k on a phone..no can happy with this problems... So plzz solve this problems as quick as possible plzz..........
screenshot-20200818-020621638.jpg
screenshot-20200818-020519374.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dasn252,
First and foremost - Make sure your phone is on the latest software version.
1. Heat quickly while playing and charging, it over goes around 47° it is so dangerous.
=> Can you tell me what's the idle temperature outside when you are playing. Also share a video if possible if the temp reaches 47 degree. Ideally all phones has a fail safe mechanism your phone wont be harmed and and may switch off or restart if it reaches a temperature beyond safe standards.
=> We are currently looking into it.
=> Just try after updating your phone if possible try factory reset just once.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
dasn252

Rog 3 faces various major problems

1. Heat quickly while playing and charging, it over goes around 47° it is so dengerous.

After spending 50k on a phone..no can happy with this problems... So plzz solve this problems as quick as possible plzz..........

screenshot-20200818-020621638.jpg

screenshot-20200818-020519374.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/6XEQE092ODVO/2020-08-18-02-03-49.mp4

Rog 3 facing multiple problems...... disappointed with the phone.
You can change your game profile in armoury crate so that it will get less hot. There's actually one of the best cooling systems available on this phone, the big difference between ROG Phone and normal phones are 1. we let more heat out so you notice it faster and 2. we allow the temp to go higher before it starts to throttle. But this can be controlled by the user. There's so much you can in the game profile. Many users activate X-mode just because but they don't know what it does. One of the things that happens is that the throttle limit is increased, allowing the device to get very hot. If you play in 144hz with a game that supports it, then you're pushing twice as many frames as a normal phone so it's understandable that it gets hotter. Even if the game only supports 60fps and you have your screen set to 120-144hz, it will get hotter and consume more battery than if you have it in 60hz or auto.
As ARP said, we're looking into it. The biggest issue right now is in Netflix and we're going to fix it.
We're still a couple of days away from the next update and I can imagine that this issue is quite irritating already so please factory reset your phone today. If the ghost touches are still there, then please return your phone (if you can still get an exchange from your dealer) or send it in for repair.