This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 : black screen after upgrading Android 12

Bitman007dotcom
Star II
Sir i did upgrade Android 12 4 days ago and it was working good till now but today i was on call and as it is finished my mobile screen went black. I click on power button and touch screen i feel vibration mean mobile was on 9nly sreen was black ..but after some minute it appears and i restart mobile ..is this indication for big issue ? Or its normal issue ?
ease tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): black screen
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

14 REPLIES 14

khriscoz
Star I
Im having the same issue aswell and its frustrating as hell! We need a fix on this asap!!

Bedel
Star I
I get the same issue. When I turn off the screen with the power button or gesture, I several times find my screen not working at all. I've tried turning on the screen with the power button and gestures but what appears is only the fingerprint on the screen, and fingerprint also doesn't work at all. I need an immediate update on this issue, because it's so annoying! every time this issue comes up I have to force restart my d*mn phone!

ToM_M
Star III
Having the same issue.
After a call the screen is turning off , not even having a back light, and can't be turned on.
The screen and the touch are both not working, but the phone is still on.
Can only force reboot it holding both vol down and power buttons.
@Gustav_ASUS can you please move it forward?
The phone can't be used that way...we can't hard-restart our phones every call or two, this is actually the main purpose of a phone - making phone calls 😅
Have already tried to wipe the phone and start over with a clean installation, unfortunately it didn't solved the issue.
Looking forward for your response,
Thank you

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
+1 I too face the same issue. I thought phone is stuck with bootlop. But to my relief phone started working after sometime. Asus pls fix this issue