cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 *BEST* Flagship phone IN THE WORLD😂🤣🤘🏆🏆🏆

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Until tomorrow that is,when the rog 5 will launch
But either way,for a phone that doesn't get that many updates it still proves to be the most powerful one yet,no software updates for almost 2 months and NO LAG whatsoever
Your best bet is to buy the 5 if don't already have one as I have mentioned on a post of mine in the Rog 5 discussion page
But nonetheless youtube is filled with this phone shredding again and again other phones even after half a year
Let's see now,are Rog 5 and 3 going to share the same throne? Specs and gaming will prove it,not to mention all the advantages it holds already
3 REPLIES 3

momeimada
Rising Star I
A phone costs over $999 and it surprises you there is no lag.
Rog 5 will come with the same specs as rog phone 3 except the new snapdragon 888 and some dumb features like 18Gb ram or a small screen at the back and then they will need to wait over 1 year to get an update because they are focusing on rog phone 6.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
momeimada

Rog 5 will come with the same specs as rog phone 3 except the new snapdragon 888 and some dumb features like 18Gb ram or a small screen at the back and then they will need to wait over 1 year to get an update because they are focusing on rog phone 6.

View post
Actually there are quite a bit of improvements
Audio quality wise there's major stuff including a headphone jack with an high end ESS dac
Averan

screenshot-20210309-163821473.jpg

screenshot-20210309-163529393.jpg

screenshot-20210309-163521810.jpg

screenshot-20210309-163755145.jpg

One or more variant might possibly have additional triggers below as shown in the picture above

Aero active cooler seems to have additional physical buttons too

Rog phone 5 might have multiple variants with black/white/matte color options available this year
I've listed some known specs as an comment in this thread

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
momeimada

View post
You're not familair with samsung phones now are you?

@Averan There hasnt really been a huge upgrade in terms of audio either. All rog phones had high quality audio dacs.