This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 60Hz display with Capture card

im_joybarai
Star II
When I connect my Rog 3 with Elgato Capture through USB C to HDMI my rog 3 display automatically becomes 60hz and it's unchangeable. The display becomes 60hz and it looks blurry, bad quality graphics. I want to capture my pubg mobile gameplay but I want to play the pubg mobile on 90fps... Asus says that rog 3 is a dedicated gaming phone but why doesn't it behave like low end devices? 1080p High quality screen recorder records upto 14mins pubg mobile gameplay. Display becomes 60hz when I connect with capture card... Oneplus devices aren't dedicated gaming phone. But they don't do low end works... Then why a dedicated gaming phone do this? What's the solution of these stuffs?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
im.joybarai

When I connect my Rog 3 with Elgato Capture through USB C to HDMI my rog 3 display automatically becomes 60hz and it's unchangeable. The display becomes 60hz and it looks blurry, bad quality graphics. I want to capture my pubg mobile gameplay but I want to play the pubg mobile on 90fps... Asus says that rog 3 is a dedicated gaming phone but why doesn't it behave like low end devices? 1080p High quality screen recorder records upto 14mins pubg mobile gameplay. Display becomes 60hz when I connect with capture card... Oneplus devices aren't dedicated gaming phone. But they don't do low end works... Then why a dedicated gaming phone do this? What's the solution of these stuffs?

ROG 3 60Hz display with Capture card
I've tested this with different brands myself and I still haven't found a phone that doesn't match the phones framerate with the framerate of the external monitor/capture card. To my knowledge this is a technical limitation. But if you can prove that your OnePlus doesn't do this, then I would be very interested to know