Right Air Trigger Back Panel Sensitivity

cnoberio
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2009.099
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie>Right Air Trigger
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Right Air Trigger activates when back panel is pressed.. This is irritating when using the twin view dock 3, especially when playing FPS games as you have to use the virtual joystick on the right of the screen. The pressure on the front screen causes unwanted clicking on the screen..
4 REPLIES 4

cnoberio
Star III
Found a solution, the right trigger needs to be recalibrated... Had to increase its resistance by setting it to 4 or 5... But I will have it checked by the repair center just in case that the unit itself is defective

cnoberio
Star III
Left it at the service center yesterday, November 21, 2020 (GMT+8).. hope the moderators here can help me follow up and resolve the issue.. Too bad that it's way beyond the 7day replacement period.. Am too busy at work to test everything..

Should have learned from rog phone 2 experience... Had to buy a new phone again..
So far, I have owned 4 gaming phones, I always have problem with rog phones.. I should not have given my BS3pro to my brother.. -_-

cnoberio
Star III
@Gustav_ASUS Can you help me follow up the service center? I have texted them twice this week.. They have not yet got back to me... It'll be a week tomorrow, November 29, 2020, since I left my phone there.. Had to buy a new phone, pending diagnosis of the issue..

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@cnoberio I replied to you in another thread. I'll send you a PM.