rinzler_abhishe
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: saw only once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So my issue is regarding charging on ASUS ROG PHONE 3. My phone shut down after I played a game, as I didn't charge it. after it switched off, I plugged it to my charger, but for an hour the light was blinking red continuously. I don't know what to do. Kindly suggest me a solution as soon as possible.

Also, I want to live stream my games to YouTube, but Game Genie's live streaming function shows an error " Network Connection Failed. Stop Recording." This issue added many events in my YouTube account, which was a big task for me to delete them from my YouTube account. Kindly fix this issue as well. The phone is pretty neat and good, but kindly see to it that these troublesome bugs are removed from the device, or it would not make the experience good for other customers.
3 REPLIES 3

rinzler_abhishe
Star III

rinzler_abhishe
Star III
rinzler.abhishek

@Gustav_ASUS @cael.gfilho

View post
kindly fix these above issues as I am facing a huge problem with the charging and live streaming.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
What % your phone battery is on right now?
Also, the light was blinking red did it turn stable red post charging reached somewhere around 10-15% and have you successfully charged your phone to 100%
For Live stream issue, we're aware of this and our developers are working on it.