This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions Regarding Rog Phone 3

DanBlue
Star I
Im not asking for technical assistance, at least not direct, as I do not possess the Asus Rog Phone 3 phone, although, its intertwined with my inquiry. I heard there are a plethora of problems, Software and Hardware problems with the Asus Rog Phone 3, but I was hoping to get one, but before that, I need to know whether the problems were fixed, otherwise it would seem like a waste of time and money to spend on a phone that cannot perform the function it was created for properly, and even basic phone functions. Are the problems like the issue with the charging and cooling fixable with software updates, or will it require hardware maintenance. If yes, will they be fixed ?
EDIT: Another question that popped into my head. Is the Asus Rog Phone 2 still viable in the end of 2020 ? And will it be viable for a few following years, or will Asus pull a move where it stops supporting the phone in like a year from 2021 and it becomes obsolete due to security and other issues that would no longer be fixed ? Should I opt to buy the Asus Rog Phone 2 over the 3 ? Ive heard it has better audio and that spec wise its near identical albeit a bit worse. Considering its more affordable and has no issues like the Rog Phone 3 has/had.
0 REPLIES 0