JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 12Gb
Firmware Version: .58 WW
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is it normal i have not yet the option to switch to 90fps in Pubg Mobile with my Rog 3?? I have the last version of the WW firmware, the .58.
Anyone with same problem??
26 REPLIES 26

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116631#Comment_116631

As @Anders_ASUS have said earlier, just a few scrolls upwards of this thread:

"No, it can only be activated by Tencent studios. We've informed them what they need to do to fix this. Hopefully it won't take long."

Please read the second paragraph SLOWLY and CAREFULLY. Do you now understand that Anders has specifically stated that they (Team ASUS) have already INFORMED and instructed TENCENT on what to DO to FIX the issue? I am a level 1 ZenTalk member, same as you are, thank you for asking.

View post
He was replying to Sharath as you can see in the quote text, not to me...scroll back and go read SLOWLY, he was talking about the stability of FPS, not the problem I mentioned before in my thread..do you understand now or it's to hard??

Craven
Rising Star II
david84rm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116714#Comment_116714

He was replying to Sharath as you can see in the quote text, not to me...scroll back and go read SLOWLY, he was talking about the stability of FPS, not the problem I mentioned before in my thread..do you understand now or it's to hard??

View post
Yeah i was aware the reply is for sharath, do you not realize you are both sharing the same problems and anders has already provided a solution? Ofc, Tencent knows about the problem already!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
All ROG Phone 3 will get 90fps, you just need to wait. It's not controlled by their server so a new update of PUBG is needed.

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116721#Comment_116721

Yeah i was aware the reply is for sharath, do you not realize you are both sharing the same problems and anders has already provided a solution? Ofc, Tencent knows about the problem already!

View post
I was only discussing about fps stability since it's dropping heavily in my device (70-75 fps) whenever you play in higher tier/ custom rooms. I just wanted to mention 90 fps doesn't work well in ROG 3 atleast with default gaming tuning. I think it confused you as well as @Anders_ASUS since original forum was on 90 fps option not available

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Anders_ASUS

All ROG Phone 3 will get 90fps, you just need to wait. It's not controlled by their server so a new update of PUBG is needed.

View post
Ok thanks.