saqibkhan075
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0822.2005.11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I've just recently bought a Rog Phone 3 12GB ram and 256GB internal memory and saw that it has the firmware 17.0822.2005.11 and Tencent logo on the back.

I tried to update the phone but had no luck, it keeps saying it has the latest firmware.
I can't return it now! Please help me that how can I update it?
Which update came after Version:17.0822.2005.11?
Can I update my phone directly to the latest version?
Please help 🙏
10 REPLIES 10

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
saqibkhan075

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0822.2005.11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi, I've just recently bought a Rog Phone 3 12GB ram and 256GB internal memory and saw that it has the firmware 17.0822.2005.11 and Tencent logo on the back.

I tried to update the phone but had no luck, it keeps saying it has the latest firmware.

I can't return it now! Please help me that how can I update it?

Which update came after Version:17.0822.2005.11?

Can I update my phone directly to the latest version?

Please help 🙏

Please help regarding Asus Rog phone 3
You have to flash A11 latest raw starting with 18. And ending with .138 available on xda
For that you need adb drives in your pc and enable usb debugging in developer settings of you mobile
Latest version ends with .158 but raw is not available so flash .138 than manually update to .158

saqibkhan075
Star II
Where can I download adb drivers for windows 10? Please provide the link if possible 🙏.
Is it possible to shear some video tutorial ,which can guide me that how can I update via PC?
It will be very helpful.Thank you in advance

saqibkhan075
Star II
Where can I download adb drivers for windows 10? Please provide the link if possible 🙏.

Is it possible to shear some video tutorial ,which can guide me that how can I update via PC?

It will be very helpful.Thank you in advance

MessaeOM
Star II
If you have the tencent edition, what software do you have? WW? If you have WW firmware, did you only check OTA update? Please try to download the update from the asus rog phone 3 strix edition support page and put it in the main folder, then restart the phone and the phone should see the update.