This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Enable VolTE/VoWifi in Europe

Jesp_r
Rising Star II

Please enable VolTE and VoWifi for European countries. It is very frustrating that each update they only enable it for Asian countries. Here in Europe many people have the device. It seems that you are forgetting about us, and only provide more service to Asian countries. The phone is the same in Europe and Asia .. please enable VolTE and 4g calls here. Orange or Vodafone phone companies are all over Europe, I don't think it's that difficult to do it.
4 REPLIES 4

realistix
Rising Star I
Hey mate, get in line hahaha. Worldwide ROM does not mean worldwide to Asus. They're very selective.

MV
Rising Star II
Jesp.r

Please enable VolTE and VoWifi for European countries. It is very frustrating that each update they only enable it for Asian countries. Here in Europe many people have the device. It seems that you are forgetting about us, and only provide more service to Asian countries. The phone is the same in Europe and Asia .. please enable VolTE and 4g calls here. Orange or Vodafone phone companies are all over Europe, I don't think it's that difficult to do it.

Please Enable VolTE/VoWifi in Europe
India falls under Asia, and we don't get vowifi either with the country's biggest carrier. ASUS isnt partial in that case you can say😂😂 lazy they can be.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
what i mean is that they could implement globally, not one at a time .. at this rate i change phone before they enable.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Jesp.r

what i mean is that they could implement globally, not one at a time .. at this rate i change phone before they enable.

View post
The reason why we add one at a time is because, contrary to what you believe, it's difficult to get VoLTE support since many carriers make it time consuming and some times even expensive for us to add. There's no Worldwide standard when it comes to mobile networks. Because carriers are interested in volume, it's much easier for a major phone manufacturer to add VoLTE to all their models than it is for a much smaller player like ASUS.