This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance tweaks

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So im doing some performance tweaks and would like to know from you genshin impact veterans where the most demanding places are, screenshots with fps would be super nice so i have something to compare too 🙂

Currenntly impressive antutu score of:
screenshot-20210102-000031013.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

gusg10
Star I
I am using clean master and default phone optimization tools and i managed to get score very close to 650.How is this possible?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

So im doing some performance tweaks and would like to know from you genshin impact veterans where the most demanding places are, screenshots with fps would be super nice so i have something to compare too 🙂

Currenntly impressive antutu score of:

screenshot-20210102-000031013.jpg

Performance tweaks
Share the tweaks so that we can test other games faster
There is a fight with 4 guards on a small island outside of liyue for start,And basically anywhere in liyue harbour or the mountains of montstadt,or in the plains on the 3 really high mountains,the key is that your point of view renders a LOT of things
And that's how you can benchmark it I guess? Also you can try recording to see how many frames it can handle and especially doing all of the above in coop mode with 3 other players

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
gusg10

I am using clean master and default phone optimization tools and i managed to get score very close to 650.How is this possible?

View post
Well i did far more than using tools that stop processes and such.
@GREEKLEADER
How much fps do you get on here @ max settings 60fps?. I assume the town is the most demanding place.
screenshot-20210102-162448125.jpg

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144212#Comment_144212

Well i did far more than using tools that stop processes and such.

@GREEKLEADER

How much fps do you get on here @ max settings 60fps?. I assume the town is the most demanding place.

screenshot-20210102-162448125.jpg

View post
Well,when idle I do get 60 FPS stable,but once I move or turn my view around I get spikes to 55 or even 42 fps, but I think cache memory has something to do with that
And yes the town is the most demanding part of the game,and if you look at your map,there are some very big mountains on the left side of where the game start from,try to just walk those mountains up and down and tell us the results
And for the city jump around or run and turn around quickly