This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating ROG 3

im_joybarai
Star II
I have purchased a ROG Phone 3 few days ago. I am getting 48-50°C temperature while playing PUBG Mobile at smooth+90FPS. Is there any way to solve it? Thanks in advance.
FirmwareVersion: 17.0822.2005.11
12 REPLIES 12

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
48-50c is nothing.

im_joybarai
Star II
nightmaster552

48-50c is nothing.

View post
It is a mobile phone, not any PC components.
After this much of cooling system, how can it be 50°c? Where other devices are able to control temperature under 45°c with regular cooling system

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
im.joybarai

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130896#Comment_130896

After this much of cooling system, how can it be 50°c? Where other devices are able to control temperature under 45°c with regular cooling system

View post
You clearly have 0 clue and are pulling random stuff out of your ass.
It's 50c BECAUSE of the cooling system. The cooling system is tranfering the heat from the components to cool it off much better than other phones do.
You're obviously ignorant to the fact that the phone starts to thermal throttle the CPU at 94c.

Craven
Rising Star II
im.joybarai

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/130896#Comment_130896

View post
Yes, you said it yourself, It is a mobile phone. Not a PC. No physical fan to actively cool down the processor itself. Although the aeroactive cooler is there to assist in cooling, it is not as effective as placing it directly on the chip like in PC setups. If you want cooler temperatures, use the Aeroactive cooler and play in front of an electric fan or in an air conditioned room. I get 38°C max on Smooth/Extreme with just the electric fan method.