Notification for Email

Sky_hopper
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 18.0410.2101.80
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gmail app or any other email app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to Android 11, I am not getting any notification for new email.
Earlier I was using Gmail then I tried Email by Edison software but still not getting any notification for new email.
I tried doing the usual stuff like checking the battery optimization settings, notification settings for both the apps, and lastly clearing the cache and after that the whole data but still the same problem.
Anyone else facing the same issue?
2 REPLIES 2

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Sky_hopper

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0410.2101.80
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gmail app or any other email app

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After updating to Android 11, I am not getting any notification for new email.

Earlier I was using Gmail then I tried Email by Edison software but still not getting any notification for new email.

I tried doing the usual stuff like checking the battery optimization settings, notification settings for both the apps, and lastly clearing the cache and after that the whole data but still the same problem.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Notification for Email
I'm having the same issue. Can you please post it in beta forum??

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sky_hopper,
Thanks for the feedback, Please share on Beta Section.