Aravind2020
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi guys i am from India and i am still on A10 xxx.147 version. Fota is saying there is no update available and hance i tried downloading .138 A11 zip file placed in the root folder and restarted mobile... Still zip not geting detected and still no A11 update notification for me.
The phone is in factory condition... No bootloader unloocked or any tinkering with phone has been done...mint condition
Can anybody shed some light on this?
17 REPLIES 17

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
I also didn't received update

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Aravind2020

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi guys i am from India and i am still on A10 xxx.147 version. Fota is saying there is no update available and hance i tried downloading .138 A11 zip file placed in the root folder and restarted mobile... Still zip not geting detected and still no A11 update notification for me.

The phone is in factory condition... No bootloader unloocked or any tinkering with phone has been done...mint condition

Not Recived A11 on My rog 3.. Not able to update manualy also
Manually Is easy
Just download the file,and place it in your main folder,then restart

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Aravind2020

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Not Recived A11 on My rog 3.. Not able to update manualy also
Please keep in mind that there are 2 files up there, 1 is update from A11 133 to 138 and the other is A11 138 from Android 10. Choose the proper version then it will procc on restart, you probably downloaded the first instead of the latter.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS661KS/UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-18.0823.2104.147-1.1.95-user....

This is the A10 to A11 upgrade, you're welcome.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51408/not-recived-a11-on-my-rog-3-not-able-to-update-manualy-...

Please keep in mind that there are 2 files up there, 1 is update from A11 133 to 138 and the other is A11 138 from Android 10. Choose the proper version then it will procc on restart, you probably downloaded the first instead of the latter.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS661KS/UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-18.0823.2104.147-1.1.95-user....

This is the A10 to A11 upgrade, you're welcome.

View post
Yeah thanks for completely wiping out my data mate smh