This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification sound on phone when using bluetooth earphones.

khawer_ahsan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS-I003D
Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_Phone-17.0823.2009.98
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have my Bluetooth headphones OR wired headphones connected to the phone, I only get the notification sounds for text messages in the earbuds but not on the phone. I dont always have the earbud in my ear so since the phone makes no noise I am missing important messages. Any idea how to change it?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
khawer.ahsan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS-I003D
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_Phone-17.0823.2009.98
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have my Bluetooth headphones OR wired headphones connected to the phone, I only get the notification sounds for text messages in the earbuds but not on the phone. I dont always have the earbud in my ear so since the phone makes no noise I am missing important messages. Any idea how to change it?

No notification sound on phone when using bluetooth earphones.
Well it's not standard Android behavior and to my knowledge there's no setting for this but their might be some 3rd party app that can change it. Google is a powerful friend if you want to solve stuff like this 😉