gusg10
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS-6A0112CN TENCENT EDITION GLOBAL ROM
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not:Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,i decided to delete my fingerprint and add new one.When i reboot,fingerprint does not appear but only appears in standby mode.I tried to change finger and add it in safe mode bu the result is the same.Here is video and and screenshots with my security settings.
Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

gusg10
Star I
I Can not post links sorry

gusg10
Star I
I resetted to factory settings also but the result is the same,no fingerprint at boot.

xihe
Rising Star II
Of course there won't be fingerprint at boot. It is the same for all phones, android and iOS included. At 1st boot you need to enter the master password or pin or pattern which you set when you setup fingerprint.
And once every 72 hours without any restart you need to key in the password, pin or pattern to reenable the fingerprint

gusg10
Star I
xihe

Of course there won't be fingerprint at boot. It is the same for all phones, android and iOS included. At 1st boot you need to enter the master password or pin or pattern which you set when you setup fingerprint.

And once every 72 hours without any restart you need to key in the password, pin or pattern to reenable the fingerprint

View post
Does Asus offer the choice to can unlock with the fingerprint from boot or long sleep?