Mostwanted
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .258 Latest
Rooted or not: Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus Team latest update Broke Night Sight Detection and Night Mode in Asus Camera. Already wiped cache and storage and reset camera app thrice.
Also Hotspot is showing error and not Turning on When Wifi is connected I've already mentioned these issues and it's not resolved yet.

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Mostwanted,
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
This is for the Wifi/Hotspot issue. If you have already been to the service center please let me know.
Thanks.

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Mostwanted,

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

This is for the Wifi/Hotspot issue. If you have already been to the service center please let me know.

Thanks.

View post
Hi @ARP_ASUS thanks for finally replying me.
As i mentioned earlier it's totally and soft issue instead of hardware.
When ever I try hard reset it starts working and after setting up the device for use its again showing that error and not getting fixed.
Again every time I reset the device it starts working.
I'm relating to the Hotspot issue.
The camera night Sight is also a software issue as after downgrading to previous version the camera night Sight Detection and mode are working fine.
Is this an Asus strategy to degrade old products of Asus and force the customers to buy their new phone ?

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Mostwanted,

Thanks.

View post
Hi @ARP_ASUS thanks for finally replying me.
As i mentioned earlier it's totally and soft issue instead of hardware.
When ever I try hard reset it starts working and after setting up the device for use its again showing that error and not getting fixed.
Again every time I reset the device it starts working.
I'm relating to the Hotspot issue.
The camera night Sight is also a software issue as after downgrading to previous version the camera night Sight Detection and mode are working fine.
Is this an Asus strategy to degrade old products of Asus and force the customers to buy their new phone ?