This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rog 3 update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not solving pubg multiple issue

dasn252
Star III
Rog latest filmware update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not properly solving the touch issue while playing pubg. some time the fire button get stuck and the movement button is also get stuck it was so irrretating.. am just buying this for playing pubg and now am just regrating . It also always stuck at 60hz ,
39 REPLIES 39

Cpz
Star III
dasn252

Rog latest filmware update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not properly solving the touch issue while playing pubg. some time the fire button get stuck and the movement button is also get stuck it was so irrretating.. am just buying this for playing pubg and now am just regrating . It also always stuck at 60hz ,

New rog 3 update version 17.0823.2007.47 is not solving pubg multiple issue
Search in youtube how to get 90fps u will get solution ,and 90fps is only official for OnePlus dev now after September they rollout for all devices ,i played 90fps on both rog3 and onp8pro .....ROG IS DAMN SO SMOOTH Always stay at 90 .

dasn252
Star III
Its not about smoothness or fps my problem is the fire button some time get stuck while am firing. (It stucks with a single fire) . it happens with multiple time and with multiple users also.

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Agreed, I am also facing similar issue in .47 version. All of the sudden when you press fire button, it just fire one bullet. Button icon will show it as clicked. I am playing with 4 finger claw. Is this due to muti touch? I have disabled the three finger screenshot gesture. Also air trigger is also disabled. Any workaround is appreciated

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Sharath

Agreed, I am also facing similar issue in .47 version. All of the sudden when you press fire button, it just fire one bullet. Button icon will show it as clicked. I am playing with 4 finger claw. Is this due to muti touch? I have disabled the three finger screenshot gesture. Also air trigger is also disabled. Any workaround is appreciated

View post
Same as you, disabled 3 fingers gesture, disabled air trigger, and i play 4 fingers claw, i have problems with multitouch especially with fire button, but sometimes also with movements...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please provide us with screen recordings. Both from PUBG and our multi touch test which can be found via the built in calculator. press .12345+= -> single test -> MultiTouch Test
Make sure Show touches is enabled in Screen recorder setting.
If you can't determine the issue from the screen recorder videos, then you need to ask a friend to record you while playing with their phone.