This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is frozen since I put in the USB-C to Headphone jack Connector. I just wanted Music....

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Today...
while gaming on the way to work in a train, I put in my USB-C to Headphone jack for listening to the Ingame Music, the Icon for Headphones appeared but my Gamemusic cracked like hell...after that I put the Connector out and the headphone Symbol was still there, but no Sound from my Phone or from Headphones...there was literally just silence. Because it/the headphone icon didn't want to go away, I decided to restart my phone...now it's hanging on the restart screen and I can't do anything than waiting till the battery is empty.
So far since I have this phone, there exist still a lot of issue's with the bottom USB-C Connector.
Please patch/fix it or tell me what I can do with a frozen phone??
Do I really have to kill my battery now?
Like I said, the issue exists since having the phone from release date, the Bottom USB-C Connector has a lot of issues's if you want to hear Music from it and this isn't even a new problem.
I also thought 2 times that my USB-C to Headphone Jack Connector was broken, but the Side USB-C Connector always proves: No, everything is fine.
So, it CAN only be the Bottom USB-C which still has a lot Software Issues ( can't talk about Hardware Issue's so far )
4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Hold down the power button and volume down for 6 seconds to force restart your device. Alternatively, you can hold down the power button + volume up button for 12 seconds to force shutdown. This should hopefully take you out of your boot loop.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Since buying your phone, have you been in contact with service about your bottom port?

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Helo ;PuweY Hold down the power button and volume down for 6 seconds to force restart your device. Alternatively, you can hold down the power button + volume up button for 12 seconds to force shutdown. This should hopefully take you out of your boot loop.

View post
Thank you Gustav, I really didn't know what to do except letting the Battery drain down, because I really could do anything. The Tip with holding Volume Down+Power Button helped me a lot.
After restarting my phone, everything is back to normal, except my Battery was drained to 3%.
It really was a bug or something else...

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Hopefully it was a one-time crash that won't repeat itself in the future. If the same thing should happen again, let me know so that we can log your device and take a closer look at what's going on.
Thanks for reaching out!