Star I
screenshot-20220426-115853135.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3(ZS661KS)
Firmware Version:QKQ1.200419.002.WW_Phone-17.0823.2104.147
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:not detected
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My previous software is android 11 latest version one day I decided to use my kunai gamepad again is not delected anymore so I downgraded to Android 10 and still the same problem

4 REPLIES 4

Amanoma
Star I
Up Up..........

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Is it random disconnected ? If it is, you probably should unscrew the left bumper and reposition the connector so it'll matched perfectly with the left gamepad connector. Or check the connector on the left gamepad, make sure everything is perfectly in line. And the last thing that you can do is cleaning the left bumper connector with contact cleaner (it helps sometime).

Oh if anything above doesn't work, you can connect the gamepad with cable to your phone and it'll update the gamepad automatically.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
This is my experience fixing this overpriced unusable gamepad ever.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.