This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Problem (Even Asus doesn't hear me for 1 year)

palandikenm
Star III
why don't you care about me

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 (ZS661KS)
Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.258
Rooted or not: Not Rot
Frequency of Occurrence: There is no such thing as the frequency of occurrence. The microphone is constantly making sound problems in online games. All of them have this after the version I mentioned in my message.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile, Pubg Mobile Lite, Pubg Mobile New State, Call Of Duty and all online game...

This issue is present in all versions after "WW-18.0410.2108.158". That's why I always revert to the same version.
13 REPLIES 13

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
Asus only cares about money, you don't care after you sell the phone. That's why I'm going to buy Apple, Asus, I don't buy any product, I don't even buy a mouse anymore

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
palandikenm

why don't you care about me

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 (ZS661KS)

Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.258

Rooted or not: Not Rot

Frequency of Occurrence: There is no such thing as the frequency of occurrence. The microphone is constantly making sound problems in online games. All of them have this after the version I mentioned in my message.

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile, Pubg Mobile Lite, Pubg Mobile New State, Call Of Duty and all online game...

This issue is present in all versions after "WW-18.0410.2108.158". That's why I always revert to the same version.

Microphone Problem (Even Asus doesn't hear me for 1 year)
Out of curiosity, what is this microphone problem you talk about.

palandikenm
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66720/microphone-problem-even-asus-doesnt-hear-me-for-1-year

Out of curiosity, what is this microphone problem you talk about.

View post
Worrying doesn't solve my problem. Asus must be curious. I mentioned the problem in all your posts. You can check my old messages.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
palandikenm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240509#Comment_240509

Worrying doesn't solve my problem. Asus must be curious. I mentioned the problem in all your posts. You can check my old messages.

View post
Ohhh you're the wannabe expert who has no clue. Yeah enjoy your Phone I aint gonna help you.