This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone not working during gaming

ThearaKH
Star I
I got issues with Microphone during game, i heard everything but i can not talk back, i got this issues for long time, i just waiting for update to fix it, but i try many update still can't be fix till today i update to Android 12 the problem still can not be fix.
Pls help me
5 REPLIES 5

jerdbtyttr
Star I
Asus ROG Phone 5 receiver not working - If you have amplifier issues (if not individuals can't hear you chatting on your telephone) on your Asus ROG Phone 5 Smartphone, you realize this is one of the most bothering issues to have, on the grounds that it influences your Asus telephone's most fundamental capacity: settling on and getting telephone decisions. Not having the option to involve your telephone for calls is irritating, also that many individuals utilize their telephone's mouthpiece for online video and sound informing, voice updates, etc. Here we will talk about 'How to fix Microphone issues of Asus ROG Phone 5

ThearaKH
Star I
Im on ROG phone 3 not 5

ThearaKH
Star I
received-957154351605565.jpeg
Problem solved : there is 3 mic in ROG phone 3, i just remove plastic that cover at right side near button power and everything work normally

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
Just saw your picture, was that a phone case covering the microphone?