This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lastest firmware link ?

ADH
Rising Star II

I am on A10 ROG 3 , I need A12 update files , seems like it's deleted from official website, what is the issue ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@ADH 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. Thank you.

We paid 50k for this phone here in India and you are saying you ended software support for this phone.

We are here stucked on .272 firmware atleast provide latest firmware on the website so all unlocked users can update. 

Also in that case why you not removed full firmware of ROG 6 and ROG 7 devices.

Scamming ROG 3 and ROG 5 users will not be tolerated 

Lol You are dumbest A.I of ASUS , you ain't even human , get some common sense and try to surf Asus website and show me where ROG 3 firmware is listed ? Oh yeah I understand stupid security I need latest upto date firmware where is that even ? Can you show me ?