vincepierre
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: kunai 3
Firmware Version: cannot tell
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always 100%
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Hi, I bought the kunai 3 gamepad and the phone rog 3. I received the gamepad one week before the phone so I played with it by Bluetooth on my Samsung phone and everything as been working great ! When I received my rog phone 3, I put the case controller and connect the controller on it and flipped the switch on the left controller. Played a game of fornite and it want horribly the right or left button was active in a kind of turbo mode non-stop. So I quit the game.
After that I disconnected my 2 controllers and reconnected them. This time a pop up window for a update appear and disappear in 2 seconds. And did the same thing one more time 5 seconds after. So since nothing was happening I disconnected the controllers and reconnected again. And the update pop up and start by itself. I wait around 5 minutes and say it has failed to update. Since then my right controller is dead. And each time I connect my controller I don't have a pop up window for a update... Hope you find a solution cuz your gamepad cost me half a brand new Nintendo switch... This is a lot
screenshot-20210104-211309762.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
vincepierre

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: kunai 3
  2. Firmware Version: cannot tell
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always 100%
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hi, I bought the kunai 3 gamepad and the phone rog 3. I received the gamepad one week before the phone so I played with it by Bluetooth on my Samsung phone and everything as been working great ! When I received my rog phone 3, I put the case controller and connect the controller on it and flipped the switch on the left controller. Played a game of fornite and it want horribly the right or left button was active in a kind of turbo mode non-stop. So I quit the game.

After that I disconnected my 2 controllers and reconnected them. This time a pop up window for a update appear and disappear in 2 seconds. And did the same thing one more time 5 seconds after. So since nothing was happening I disconnected the controllers and reconnected again. And the update pop up and start by itself. I wait around 5 minutes and say it has failed to update. Since then my right controller is dead. And each time I connect my controller I don't have a pop up window for a update... Hope you find a solution cuz your gamepad cost me half a brand new Nintendo switch... This is a lot

screenshot-20210104-211309762.jpg

Kunai 3 not working
Try to attach kunai with that middle acc and use a cable to directly connected it to phone, it'll prompted to update firmware.. this work for me