jin_akira
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Currently active
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Kunai 3 Gamepad
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi I am requesting for a firmware update for the Kunai 3 Gamepad to enable 8-way direction on the Dpad. I don't know which outlet or channel where I can raise this issue therefore I am kindly raising it here. I bought the gamepad to fully utilise it but end up having my experience stunted due to the controller not registering diagonal directions which I find highly unacceptable for a gaming. What is further frustrating is that I can't even use any third party gamepad due to the placement of the USB-C port. I am sure this can be sorted out through a firmware update for the controller. Please respond as I hold the moderators here in the highest regard as professionals. I do seek feedback from other users to further emphasize this request to fully maximise our gamepad's functions.
12 REPLIES 12

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@jin_akira Thank you for your suggestion. 👍

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@jin_akira Thank you for your suggestion. 👍

View post
@Gustav_ASUS How about a customization for analog sensitivity via armoury crate ? Because i cannot reach full corner and it makes some game move slower because lack of squared directional analog.
Hope you read this request because it's really crucial for games that has fully controller support

Im using kunai gamepad 3 by the way

screenshot-20201207-150138046.jpg

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Ogghy Sorry, I thought I wrote a reply to your thread about that very topic.
Can you mention me in that thread and provide a screen recording showing the problem in action? I will test with my unit as well.

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
Does your controller come up as Rog Kunai 2 in that app? I noticed my Kunai 3's come up as Kunai 2's in that app and others as well. Very odd.