vinny
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG3
Firmware Version: 2009.99
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Alwaya
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Camera app open gallery images despite locking gallery app through app lock.
2. Hidden apps cannot be accessed directly, you need to unlock the app to use it.
3. While adaptive brightness is ON and you change it manually, it does not roll back.
4. ROG 3 being a flagship should have secondary space where apps can also be moved to closet. As of now only media file can be moved to hidden cabinet.
5. Camera needs improvement through software upgrade.
6. Macro camera is good for nothing.
7. You cannot delete mapped air triggers. You have to clear cache from app settings.
8. Fingerprint reader should be improved through software upgrade. Its not as fast as it should be.
9. Screen recorder should have the option to records both internal and mic sound simultaneously. Realme brand has it, example Realme X2 pro. This helps gamers.
10. App lock should be redefined. It should lock the app immediately as soon as you leave it. It should not wait for screen to get locked.

Waiting for positive response
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
=> It will only show your recent click pics, not the entire gallery app. Share a video if this is not the experience on your phone.
2. Hidden apps cannot be accessed directly, you need to unlock the app to use it.
=> That's a behavior, noted feedback.
3. While adaptive brightness is ON and you change it manually, it does not roll back.
=> It does.
4. ROG 3 being a flagship should have secondary space where apps can also be moved to closet. As of now only media file can be moved to hidden cabinet.
=> From file manager you can movie normal doc files as well
=> Noted feedback.
=> Elaborate.
7. You cannot delete mapped air triggers. You have to clear cache from app settings.
8. Fingerprint reader should be improved through software upgrade. Its not as fast as it should be.
=> It can be but again it won't be a significant leap.
9. Screen recorder should have the option to records both internal and mic sound simultaneously. Realme brand has it, example Realme X2 pro. This helps gamers.
=> Yes, but it would be all jumbled sound and through phone it doesn't make much sense.
10. App lock should be redefined. It should lock the app immediately as soon as you leave it. It should not wait for screen to get locked.
=> For me it always asks for fingerprint to access. Go to settings and change the frequency

vinny
Star I
ARP_ASUS

=> It will only show your recent click pics, not the entire gallery app. Share a video if this is not the experience on your phone.

=> It does.

=> From file manager you can movie normal doc files as well

=> Noted feedback.

=> Elaborate.

=> It can be but again it won't be a significant leap.

=> Yes, but it would be all jumbled sound and through phone it doesn't make much sense.

=> For me it always asks for fingerprint to access. Go to settings and change the frequency

View post
1. No, it shows the entire pics available in camera folder.
2. It should be necessary to unhide apps to access them.
3. No, it does not. Either you have to change it manually or restart the phone.
4. I am talking about apps. You cannot move them to vault.
5. Thanks for consideration
6. When you click pics from as close as 2 inches or 4 inches, it does not focus well or gives blurry pictures.
7. Thanks for consideration
8. Thanks for consideration
9. It does makes a sense. We record, stream and did it in past with Realme X2 pro and Iphone. No jumbled sounds. It is a nice experience. Also, in game genie, live stream option is not working but giving errors.
10. Thanks.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
As for macro camera... come again?

https://i.imgur.com/jYLeQhi.jpg