This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to admit, I love my ROG 3 16GB Modell, but...

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
...can it be, that if I would want to buy now one, I couldn't get one?
Was this model so fast sold out?
I can remember when I got my phone, there were no 16GB Models for sell anymore.. ( living in Germany )
Somehow I believe I'm the only one in Germany that even got one.
And since now ( the phone is half year old ) I can't find nowhere this device again to buy for a regular or default price.
Wasn't it made that often?
Were they sold out so fast? Was there any decision to not produce so much or more models?
i know the ROG 5 is comin' , but for me if I would like to buy the 16GB model now, I would have no chance anymore, is it true?
This product had for me the shortest sale time I have ever noticed.
Nothing against the ROG 3, but it's crazy how quick this phone was sold out and never came back again.
I would like to know why?

9 REPLIES 9

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Helo ;PuweY

I can remember when I got my phone, there were no 16GB Models for sell anymore.. ( living in Germany )

And since now ( the phone is half year old ) I can't find nowhere this device again to buy for a regular or default price.

Were they sold out so fast? Was there any decision to not produce so much or more models?

i know the ROG 5 is comin' , but for me if I would like to buy the 16GB model now, I would have no chance anymore, is it true?

Nothing against the ROG 3, but it's crazy how quick this phone was sold out and never came back again.

A similar thing happened to me in Sweden,it took them a whole month for new shipments to arrive around October,and guess what,only 34 of them arrived that were 16GB,now they are either 6 or so,or completely sold out

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Helo ;PuweY

Because of the issues it had ...

botboy444
Zen Master I
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45065/i-have-to-admit-i-love-my-rog-3-16gb-modell-but

View post
what issues did it have? it is specific to the 16gb model or are you talking about the whole blackcrush issue that affects all of them RP3's

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45065/i-have-to-admit-i-love-my-rog-3-16gb-modell-but

View post
Nah it was probably due to supply chain issues
Covid was likely partly to blame and a matter of fact that Asus always has been slower to restock their phones
The demand is almost always more than what they can keep up with
Zenfone series have had the same stock issues