This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use 3 fingers screenshot when playing game

sopiansouw
Star I
Yesterday I updated my rog phone 3 to android 11 and updated patch ".185". Now I have an issue when I tried to take a screenshot using 3 fingers screenshot feature, it doesn't work anymore like android 10 before. Anyone can help me to fix this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

BPM
Rising Star II
There's a setting that disables it during games, and it was enabled by default since the Android 11 update.
screenshot-20220108-112725771.png
Just need to enable it again. Just search settings for "three".

sopiansouw
Star I
BPM

There's a setting that disables it during games, and it was enabled by default since the Android 11 update.

screenshot-20220108-112725771.png

Just need to enable it again. Just search settings for "three".

View post
Omg, why the UI hide that option. I thought the 3 fingers screenshot is only about turn on or turn off, not including that additional option. Thank you for the answer

phylliswill
Star I

It seems like the recent Android 11 update might have affected the 3-finger screenshot feature in your ROG Phone 3 while playing Minecraft. To resolve this, I recommend checking if there's an option to reconfigure or enable this feature in your phone's settings. Additionally, ensure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed, or consider trying out the minecraft mod apk v1.19.1 download which could potentially offer a workaround for the issue. Good luck!

phylliswill
Star I

It appears that the ROG Phone 3's 3-finger snapshot capability may have been impacted by the most recent Android 11 upgrade when playing Minecraft. I suggest going into your phone's settings to see if you can enable or adjust this feature in order to fix the issue. Make sure you also have the most recent version of Minecraft loaded, or try downloading the minecraft mod apk v1.19.1, which might provide a solution to the problem. Best of luck!