This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can i update my phone android 10 to 11? and which Firmware Version will be better?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3_ASUS_I003DD
Firmware Version:UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-17.0823.2009.98-1.1.74-user
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

leviroth0
Rising Star I
The latest one...
Automatically by going settings, system, system update
Manually: download latest from here https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-3-model/helpdesk_bios
move file from internal storage > download to >internal storage, restart phone, wait for prompt to update.

sputnikrelay
Star II
in my opinion, just upgrade till WW-18.0410.2111.185 will be good and skip the 2 latest *.192 and *.196. *.192 onwards you will be haunt by unwanted "i-must-help-asus-do-free-advertising" watermark on your gaming screenshot and *.196 has some mysterious bugs/issues (sometimes it happens and sometimes not). as for version*.185, it's pretty much stable and optimize with buttery smooth performance.

sputnikrelay
Star II
all official firmware can be obtained via asus official website for rog devices using simple google search of "latest rog phone 3 updates"
note : be sure get the correct firmware for your device such as WW for global rom and CN for china/tencent

as for the upgrade process from android 10 to 11 you will first need WW-18.0410.2106.138 (always check & read the description of said firmware). after that, just keep upgrade according to the incremental dated versions until you've reached *.185 version. just download those firmware and later place it at the root directory of the device internal storage. reboot your device and upon next boot up the device it will show you prompt for the said upgrade.

important notes :-
ALWAYS practice play safe to backup your important datas before doing firmware upgrade (better to be safe than to be sorry).
after several incremental firmware upgrades (3-5 or more) if facing sluggish performance or unusual battery draining, a full factory reset with datas and cache wiping might remedy such unwanted hindrances.