hotkey problem with ps4 controller

dtrapero
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: doesn´t apply
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: when pressing a specific button in my controller
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): any app that I use the controller ith
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello. I recently bough this phone and it is a beast while playing fortnite and roblox. but when I press a specific button in my ps4 controller (options button) the in game menu opens but a thing saying hotkey pops up and I have to press that button again to remove it. how can I remove/change the hotkey? thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Can you provide a screenshot or screen recording showing exactly what you mean? I don't have a DS4 at hand to test with.

dtrapero
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

Can you provide a screenshot or screen recording showing exactly what you mean? I don't have a DS4 at hand to test with.

View post
screenshot-20200928-173906076.jpg
as you can see the in game menu pops like it would normally do, but the thing that says roblox and "display hotkeys configuration" also pops up, and I have to press the options button again. if I tap on the (i) button under the three dots, another thing appears saying how shorcuts are arranged, those are the ones which I want to delete so that the thingy doesn't appear