This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my asus rog strix camera is not working (camera is not ready)nd the you tube app is not working

ZT-207cee78
Star I

I try to clear cache and storage of camera, google clear data/cache I also try to off google voice assistant but there's no luck to resolve my issue.

5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@oponejeffrey@gmail.com As always, reboot your device if you haven't done so already.
You can perform a force stop (long-press the app icon -> App info -> Force stop) and see if that solves your issue.
If the above does not work, reboot your device in safe mode (press power button -> long-press 'Power off' until it asks you to reboot in safe mode) and see if your problem persists. If it doesn't, some third-party app that you've installed is probably at fault.

ZT-207cee78
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@oponejeffrey@gmail.com As always, reboot your device if you haven't done so already.

You can perform a force stop (long-press the app icon -> App info -> Force stop) and see if that solves your issue.

If the above does not work, reboot your device in safe mode (press power button -> long-press 'Power off' until it asks you to reboot in safe mode) and see if your problem persists. If it doesn't, some third-party app that you've installed is probably at fault.

View post
screenshot-20210119-195237976.jpg
I also try to restore factory settings but the problem is still there

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@oponejeffrey@gmail.com I'd like to collect a device log from you, so our devs can take a closer look at this. Check your inbox for a PM from me.

This is nonsense. There are hundreds of angry Asus phone customers reporting this issue. Not just this model. Other device models as well including mine (the snapdragon insiders "flagship" device).  All these useless steps yield no results. Asus must know this is a common hardware failure and is acting ignorant, hiding behind the expired warranty excuse.