cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my asus rog strix camera is not working (camera is not ready)nd the you tube app is not working

ZT-207cee78
Star I

I try to clear cache and storage of camera, google clear data/cache I also try to off google voice assistant but there's no luck to resolve my issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@oponejeffrey@gmail.com As always, reboot your device if you haven't done so already.
You can perform a force stop (long-press the app icon -> App info -> Force stop) and see if that solves your issue.
If the above does not work, reboot your device in safe mode (press power button -> long-press 'Power off' until it asks you to reboot in safe mode) and see if your problem persists. If it doesn't, some third-party app that you've installed is probably at fault.

ZT-207cee78
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@oponejeffrey@gmail.com As always, reboot your device if you haven't done so already.

You can perform a force stop (long-press the app icon -> App info -> Force stop) and see if that solves your issue.

If the above does not work, reboot your device in safe mode (press power button -> long-press 'Power off' until it asks you to reboot in safe mode) and see if your problem persists. If it doesn't, some third-party app that you've installed is probably at fault.

View post
screenshot-20210119-195237976.jpg
I also try to restore factory settings but the problem is still there

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@oponejeffrey@gmail.com I'd like to collect a device log from you, so our devs can take a closer look at this. Check your inbox for a PM from me.

ZT-207cee78
Star I
Help I can't use my camera and you tube apps 😭