This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone icon appear when aerocooler attached.

jschin5583
Star I
Need help!!!
In normal days, I can use the aerocooler attached and with audio output from the phone.
But just now I received an aerocooler firmware update and it failed to update. Now causing my audio to be in headphone mode (headphone icon) eventhough no headphone is connected on the aerocooler. And this happen once I connect my aerocooler into the phone.

UPDATE: Somehow found the solution to change output to phone instead of headphone. Now seems like I will be having a permanent headphone icon stucked on the top when I use my aerocooler.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jschin5583

Need help!!!

In normal days, I can use the aerocooler attached and with audio output from the phone.

But just now I received an aerocooler firmware update and it failed to update. Now causing my audio to be in headphone mode (headphone icon) eventhough no headphone is connected on the aerocooler. And this happen once I connect my aerocooler into the phone.

UPDATE: Somehow found the solution to change output to phone instead of headphone. Now seems like I will be having a permanent headphone icon stucked on the top when I use my aerocooler.

Headphone icon appear when aerocooler attached.
If you bought the phone and accessory locally, then you should have warranty. Please contact ASUS service to get help