This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone/Earphone not working properly

zchhantea
Star II
When I plug in my earphone, it did not detect properly, sounds still goes on speaker. It needs to remove and plug in again several times to be able to listen with earphone/headphone. ease fix this ASAP. And 1 more ,when I play pubg and starts recording, sounds goes out on speaker and needs to close all apps and plugged in again 3 to 5 times to connect to headphone.
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
I can confirm this issue too. It also happened in the past but now it also happens again, even more often.
I don't know if this issue is happening when I have my phone in a pocket and not laying anywhere down, but I can confirm if I travel with the train and my mobile connection is getting worst in some areas, this issue happens way more often. I must reconnect the USB-C to Headphone Jack connector many times to get the problem solved and in really weird low connection areas the sound quality volume is also not the same, sometimes on the same settings louder, and sometimes quieter. If think everything has to do with the same issue and maybe your Audioassistant software needs an Update/Fix @Gustav_ASUS this is really a big issue that has to be solved ASAP, please.

zchhantea
Star II
Sometimes it detects my earphone but suppose when some other apps is opening or some notifications comes, it automatically removes the earphone....... NEEDS to FIX this ASAP.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi All,
Can you all confirm whether its the 3.5mm Jack to Type C dongle where you are connecting your headphones/earphones?
Also, all music/video App have this issue?