ranjith_gowda_r
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:Version V17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):all apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I had bought two rog phone 3 on the date 21 aug 2020 after the update of firmware Version V17.0823.2007.58 . I had found that the one of my rog phone 3 has a green tint issue so for proof I had adjusted both the phone brightness to 100% and took this picture see the difference in display .
. Please asus team reslove this problem as soon as possible.
img-20200916-wa0010.jpg
img-20200916-wa0011.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

gfg59204
Star III
ranjith.gowda.rg26

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:Version V17.0823.2007.58
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):all apps

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I had bought two rog phone 3 on the date 21 aug 2020 after the update of firmware Version V17.0823.2007.58 . I had found that the one of my rog phone 3 has a green tint issue so for proof I had adjusted both the phone brightness to 100% and took this picture see the difference in display .

. Please asus team reslove this problem as soon as possible.

img-20200916-wa0010.jpg

img-20200916-wa0011.jpg

Green tint and black crush issue
I test my phone
Excuse me not to send samples of pictures because when I take a picture with my phone it is a white screen
At 60hz, a gray screen is without a greenish tint in various lighting conditions, at 144 the green tint appears slightly, and in order to spot the problem, you must be in a dark room

How much screen refresh rate you chose

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
@gfg59204 @ranjith.gowda.rg26 Asus said that they are calibrating the screen to solve black crush,green tint and many other knows issues and FOTA update is coming soon enough with bugs fixes and screen issue fix so we just need to wait a little while for them to push the update and they will fix this

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ranjith.gowda.rg26,
We are currently looking into Black crush issue.. 
For the time being make sure your phone is on the latest firmware version is .58 and please share a screenshot or video of the possible issue area.
Also, the above green tint as you mentioned you have adjusted brightness level. Is it under any specific App?

My phone also have same problem after automatic update i have given.... So please what to do other companies are providing free screen replacement with same issues 

IMG-20230808-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20230808-WA0007.jpg