vamsee82
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.143
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Come on Asus give us a break! Are you kidding? Spending almost 55K for a phone , multiple people asking for a feature. Why cant you enable Airtel Vowifi? Why cant you even tell whether you will do it or not.
This is pathetic experience waiting for things with no visibility on the roadmap... do you want us to dump the phone and move on? Is that what your intention is? people will keep asking.. we do what we need to do?
Would urge you to get your act together and give clarity to you customers if you want to retain them and possibly push latest phones.. its like having super computer with Windows 3.1.. Its not done guys
8 REPLIES 8

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
vamsee82

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.143
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Come on Asus give us a break! Are you kidding? Spending almost 55K for a phone , multiple people asking for a feature. Why cant you enable Airtel Vowifi? Why cant you even tell whether you will do it or not.

This is pathetic experience waiting for things with no visibility on the roadmap... do you want us to dump the phone and move on? Is that what is your intention..people will keep asking.. we do what we need to do?

Would urge you to get your act together and give clarity to you customers if you want to retain them and possibly push latest phones.. its like having super computer with Windows 3.1.. Its not done guys

Got the latest update today but no Airtel Vowifi
🖐️Me too waiting for so long........

sehi
Star III
I recently got invitation for A11 beta test for ROG 3 and I updated that, but then also Airtel Vowifi Calling facility not enabled.
Mod kindly address it and resolve...🙏

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi All,
VoWifi for Airtel is in works and should soon be rolled out. We have got many request from users and apology its taking sometime but be rest assured it should start working soon.

Ashish14
Star III
Been waiting for a while now, ROG 5 is launched and all we get is its coming soon.