Google Assistant Snapshot Settings/Version Button Issue

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
I recognized every time I click on the Snapshot Setting Button:
screenshot-20220115-112514655-1.jpg
I've got following failed to connect issue:
screenshot-20220115-112525660.jpg
My Google App Version is also: 12.48.23.23.arm64
which bothers me too, because in the past I had a newer Version where I had also the new Option to remove the last 15 minutes in Discover, but after a fresh phone reinstall the Option ist gone.
Here's an example how it looks to me now:
screenshot-20220115-113439505.jpg
Do you have also the same issues, because everything is up to date and what is your latest Google App Version? Also the Same?
I don't want to delete the Cache or App Data, because after that the complete Assistant+Discover look even older.
Can't find a solution 🤷‍♂️ and looking for Help ♥️
Thanks in advanced.

8 REPLIES 8

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Helo ;PuweY

I recognized every time I click on the Snapshot Setting Button:

screenshot-20220115-112514655-1.jpg

I've got following failed to connect issue:

screenshot-20220115-112525660.jpg

My Google App Version is also: 12.48.23.23.arm64

which bothers me too, because in the past I had a newer Version where I had also the new Option to remove the last 15 minutes in Discover, but after a fresh phone reinstall the Option ist gone.

Here's an example how it looks to me now:

screenshot-20220115-113439505.jpg

Do you have also the same issues, because everything is up to date and what is your latest Google App Version? Also the Same?

I don't want to delete the Cache or App Data, because after that the complete Assistant+Discover look even older.

Can't find a solution 🤷‍♂️ and looking for Help ♥️

Thanks in advanced.

Google Assistant Snapshot Settings/Version Button Issue
Little Update: After ALSO cleaning Cache and all Data, everything went to normal, but the only one thing that won't work is STILL the Snapshot Setting Button with the Message: Trouble with Connecton.
It doesn't matter if if I switch to WLAN or Mobile, it's not a true Connection Issue of my Phone, this bugs me out.
I really apreciate every help.

BPM
Rising Star II
Can't duplicate. The setting button worked just fine for me (both on wifi and on mobile data).

screenshot-20220115-125747935.png

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
BPM

Can't duplicate. The setting button worked just fine for me (both on wifi and on mobile data).

screenshot-20220115-125747935.png

View post
New Update: I have two Google Accounts. The showed one is my Main Phone Account with Google's App History and all Google Personal Preferences on which still has this issue.
I switched to my 2nd Account (mostly only for YouTube stuff ) without any Google Preferences/History/etc... on, everything trackable, Personal Google Preferences is off, Assistent can't even properly work in this account and in this Account the Option works too.
I really would like to know what causes the issue in my Main Phone Account, it is for sure not the Connection and also not my Setup with everything off like in my Second Account.
It bugs me, but I'm also thanking you for your Response.

BPM
Rising Star II
I also have multiple accounts on my phone (a G Suite/Workspace/whatever-they-want-to-call-it-this-week account for a personal domain name, and a regular Gmail account), but didn't have any issues accessing the Snapshot settings for either of them.
Not sure what to tell you. Either it's an issue with that particular account, or your phone (app cache, etc).