Ghost touch issues in fps games,screen freeze while browsing chrome

basabjitsinghar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version: latest version
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:most of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Google. Chrome and call of duty mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When i play call of duty mobile ,my firing button stops firing automatically even if i keep pressing on it and the movement button sometimes keep moving on its own even though I am not moving it.
In Google chrome whenever i am scrolling a page ,the screen freezes and i have to pull the notification bar to cancel the screen freeze
3 REPLIES 3

dagapista
Star II
I also face the same problem in pubg Mobile today after the latest update .99. fire stops randomly which eventually ruin the whole game...in previous update .78 this multiple touch problem was resolved and I was very happy because we didn't except this problem from the gaming phones.....

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi basabjitsingharay,
For Air triggers I am using the same for most games haven't come across such issue.
I will try again and get back.
For Chrome its mostly from Google side and the issue is not linked only to ROG Phone 3 its across many other phones.

basabjitsinghar
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi basabjitsingharay,

For Air triggers I am using the same for most games haven't come across such issue.

I will try again and get back.

For Chrome its mostly from Google side and the issue is not linked only to ROG Phone 3 its across many other phones.

View post
It's not about the air triggers ,it's the screen and only the firing buttons in the screen which shows ghost touch issue