This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game tuning level 3 or hardcore tuning which is better?

bserian791
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================hi guys normally iam used with game tuning level 3 with aero active cooler but i felt frame drops only during enemy squad arriving nearby just for a few seconds .. but when i tried with hardcore tuning settings with aero cooler i felt frame drops even at close encounter fights.. which i never felt with game tuning level 3.. is there any specific profiles for no framedrops in hardcore tuning ?
17 REPLIES 17

bserian791
Star III
Can anyone recommend any profiles for hardcore tuning for pubg mobile?

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Hardcore tuning is present in rogconnet which is outdated. You can use it if you need . Currently I'm using it and it's also having frame drops

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
bserian791

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================hi guys normally iam used with game tuning level 3 with aero active cooler but i felt frame drops only during enemy squad arriving nearby just for a few seconds .. but when i tried with hardcore tuning settings with aero cooler i felt frame drops even at close encounter fights.. which i never felt with game tuning level 3.. is there any specific profiles for no framedrops in hardcore tuning ?

Game tuning level 3 or hardcore tuning which is better?
It's due to the boosting behaviour being weird. For some unknown reason the GPU and CPU don't want to fully boost, they are very conservative. If you check perfdog you'll see how your GPU is sitting around 300-400mhz.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47377/game-tuning-level-3-or-hardcore-tuning-which-is-better

It's due to the boosting behaviour being weird. For some unknown reason the GPU and CPU don't want to fully boost, they are very conservative. If you check perfdog you'll see how your GPU is sitting around 300-400mhz.

View post
How do we fix that? I mean,is it better to use pubg mobile on xmode outside of armoury crate? Or maybe it's better to use rae level 3 instead of hardcore tuning?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164392#Comment_164392

How do we fix that? I mean,is it better to use pubg mobile on xmode outside of armoury crate? Or maybe it's better to use rae level 3 instead of hardcore tuning?

View post
Fixed via kernel with custom boosting behaviour.
stable-jpg.jpg
Here a short example of boosting when i turn a game on. Maxed out performance.