This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game tuning level 3 or hardcore tuning which is better?

bserian791
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================hi guys normally iam used with game tuning level 3 with aero active cooler but i felt frame drops only during enemy squad arriving nearby just for a few seconds .. but when i tried with hardcore tuning settings with aero cooler i felt frame drops even at close encounter fights.. which i never felt with game tuning level 3.. is there any specific profiles for no framedrops in hardcore tuning ?
17 REPLIES 17

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Gamibg lvl 3 is already at maximum performance but if you know how to use hardcore tuning than you can get better battery life without losing any performance but if you dont know to use it , i will suggest you to lvl 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
bserian791

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================hi guys normally iam used with game tuning level 3 with aero active cooler but i felt frame drops only during enemy squad arriving nearby just for a few seconds .. but when i tried with hardcore tuning settings with aero cooler i felt frame drops even at close encounter fights.. which i never felt with game tuning level 3.. is there any specific profiles for no framedrops in hardcore tuning ?

Game tuning level 3 or hardcore tuning which is better?
And i think its not performance lag , its more of a high ping issue becoz i only encountered this issue when my ping is too high

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47377/game-tuning-level-3-or-hardcore-tuning-which-is-better

And i think its not performance lag , its more of a high ping issue becoz i only encountered this issue when my ping is too high

View post
With a stable 20ms,frame drops are a thing of the past,also,with hard-core tuning you can increase more stuff to improve performance but it might cost a bit of battery life

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163978#Comment_163978

With a stable 20ms,frame drops are a thing of the past,also,with hard-core tuning you can increase more stuff to improve performance but it might cost a bit of battery life

View post
With hardcore advance you can even get more battery life along side of more performance but only if you know what you are doing , i also dont know what most of the values mean that why most of the time i stick with hardcore customized settings