cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie shortcut suggestion

toganstuff
Rising Star I
Hi Asus team!
I have an important suggestion for Game Genie App. I recently bought your ROG phone 3 and every time I launch PUBG I forget to turn on X Mode and the game doesn't allow showing the status bar. My suggestion is can we add "x mode" shortcut icon in the Game Genie so we can turn it on during the game? The X Mode on/off is placed inconveniently so this shortcut will help a lot of new customers buying this phone including myself. I made a photoshop image of it. Thanks.
untitled-1.png

1 REPLY 1

devicentextian
Rising Star II

toganstuff

Hi Asus team!

I have an important suggestion for Game Genie App. I recently bought your ROG phone 3 and every time I launch PUBG I forget to turn on X Mode and the game doesn't allow showing the status bar. My suggestion is can we add "x mode" shortcut icon in the Game Genie so we can turn it on during the game? The X Mode on/off is placed inconveniently so this shortcut will help a lot of new customers buying this phone including myself. I made a photoshop image of it. Thanks.

untitled-1.png

Game Genie shortcut suggestion
There's a feature that you can set your app to automatically launch with x mode and auto close x mode if you close the app/ pubg. you can set it in each app in armoury crate.